Mypapylon Dahua CCTV 1 Camera Package D1 (4CH System)
- Brand : Dahua
- 4 Ch HD – CVI camera CCTV package
- New : Face Detection Technology!
- Price Starts from 1 Camera
- 1 TB Toshiba Surveillance Grade HDD
- New generation HD analog CCTV
- Industrial/Commercial grade CCTV
- Solid metal casing DVR
- Easy and secured P2P connection
- Mega pixel HD – CVI 1080P FHD camera
- Camera Resolution: 2 MP
- Effective pixels: 1920×1080
- Advance 1/3” progressive scan CMOS
- Up to 103° wide angle view
- Waterproof camera (tube): IP66 standard
- Night vision function with IR cut filter
- Smart IR to avoid overexposure
- Motion & video loss detection
- Schedule recording available
- Privacy mask configurable
- Support multi platform / PC viewing
- 1 Year Service Warranty
Ultra High Definition
Full HD allows for crisp clear images in near-darkness, down to 0.008 lux. Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) of 120dB to 140dB, depending on the model, further supports the camera in challenging lighting environments.
The camera is designed with array LED IR illumination for best lowlight performance. Smart IR is a technology to ensure brightness uniformity in B/W image under low illumination. Dahua’s unique Smart IR adjusts to the intensity of camera’s infrared LEDs to compensate for the distance of an object, and prevents IR LEDs from overexposing images as the object come closer to the camera.
Watch remotely via Mypapylon’s Dahua SmartPSS Software..
Available on iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows, Mac
No Doubt – We have you covered. It’s easy and secure, with industry leading End to End Encryption technology.
Camera Mounting and Adjustment
Camera angles are adjusted and mounted according to customer’s requirement.
Image settings are fine-tune to optimal settings for the scenarios.
Our Installations are done using the best grade CAT 6 Cabling.
Future upgrade proof. We take care of you in the long run!
Forget the days of using Telephone Cabling / CAT 5E / RG59. Where the bandwidths are lower.
Planning of Routing and Camera Locations
Careful planning and understanding of premises is required to ensure that the cablings are concealed as much as possible.
We believe our customers are our portfolio and best reviews
Interface – Futuristic and Simple
We believe in the convenience of our customers.
The easy to use interface provides efficient device management, video monitoring and playback, alarm and analytic configuration.
How to Use Smart Search
Step by Step Instructions
Please note you must have an event such as motion detection already recorded in order for smart search to work.
1. From the Main Menu select “Search”
2. Select type of event to view , you may select all.
- Pick the date of the recording you want to view → Click on the 1 view icon → Select Channel of recording you want to view.
3. Select the play button → Select the Smart Search Icon and a grid will show.
- Highlight the region of the recording you want to view by selecting individual grids or dragging mouse from one individual grid to another. → Again, select the Smart View button to view recording.
- It will automatically search and play event recordings.